Groopex Integrated Conferencing
Groopex provides integration solutions between third party software and Web Conferencing platforms such as Cisco WebEx and Citrix GoTo.
Groopex Integrated Conferencing for Moodle 1.x and 2.x seamlessly integrates WebEx, GoToMeeting/GoToTraining and MS Live Meeting within the Moodle environment, creating an online learning and corporate training platform with full web conferencing capabilities.
- Seamless web conference entry for both teachers and students with just a single click from within the Moodle course page
- Web conferencing scheduling directly from Moodle by automatically synchronizing classes in Moodle with your web conferencing platform
- Multiple web conferencing classes can be scheduled with a single click
- Automatic identification of teacher and students, assigning host rights to teacher and displaying participants' names in the web conferencing class
- Scheduled classes appear in Moodle calendar, and can be exported to other popular calendar applications
- Choice of WebEx, GoToMeeting/GoToTraining and MS Live Meeting, three of the leading web conferencing providers
- Automatic archiving – recorded web conferencing sessions are automatically stored in the corresponding Moodle course, creating a useful and easily accessible archive
- Attendance statistics – the Groopex package also records conference participant statistics, including class entry and exit time, enabling organizations to efficiently monitor student and employee activity