Groopex integrates Moodle with the high-quality web conferencing services of Cisco's WebEx and Microsoft's Live Meeting. This integrated platform provides you with a complete synchronous online learning platform, which includes live interactive classrooms.
Synchronous learning allows teachers and students to interact from different location, at the same time. By integrating high-quality web conferencing capabilities, Groopex allows your school's synchronous learning program to benefit from live interactive classrooms. Consequently, your online school is able to recreate the classroom experience independently of the teachers' and students' geographic location.
Your online synchronous learning platform includes:
- Single-click login.
- High quality web conferencing capabilities, enabling live interactive online classrooms.
- Comprehensive recording of classes including audio, video and whiteboard.
- Easy-to-use archiving capabilities providing a centralized automated archive retrieval system.
- Simple scheduling. A whole semester can be scheduled in one click.
- Complete integration with Moodle's LMS, including:
- Semesters, courses, teachers, and students
- Enrollment, including tuition management, and online payment
- Calendar for each course, or the school year, integrated with popular calendar software
- Distribution of course material, such as slides, documents, and homework
- Homework grading, and online tests
- Transcripts and report generation
- Bulletin boards for news and school announcements
- Leaving messages for staff, students, coworkers, and classmates
- Chat rooms